- Land Size: 387 sqm
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Exuding the perfect balance of peace and harmony this immaculately maintained, family home is awaiting you to simply move in, unpack and enjoy your new home within the fantastic suburb of Northgate. Spread across a single and spacious block size, this residence circa 2005 is all about comfort and practicality.
Presenting three, light - filled bedrooms all with built in wardrobes with the master bedroom showcasing a beautifully appointed "His & Hers'" walk through robe that flows through into the shared main bathroom. Modern, sliding glass doors open out to an expansive, alfresco space creating the perfect entertaining zone for your guests throughout the year featuring a handy undercover space and automated pergola to enjoy over those impending Summer days.
Enjoy a sizeable, open - plan kitchen boasting ample bench space and top-quality appliances including a brand-new oven eliminating the need for any costly upgrades. Other features to love include ducted, reverse - cycle heating and cooling, garden irrigation, café blinds and internal drive through access from the secure, double electric garage.
This rare gem is "move in ready" with all the modern features you desire within a standout location. Find yourself walking distance to plentiful reserves and local shopping along with great proximity to top quality schooling options. Perfect for the growing family, astute investor or first home buyer, we look forward to welcoming you to this beautiful family home.
Features to love:
- Highly sought-after suburb
- Low maintenance living
- Secure, gated entry
- Reticulated watering system
- Sizeable kitchen offering plentiful storage options
- Well appointed, light - filled bedrooms with BIR
- Family-sized bathroom with dual access
- Automated pergola with established gardens
- Installed solar panels - Eliminating costly power bills
- Expansive, double garage, accessible via the rear and benefiting from extra room for storage
- Perfect location close to all amenities